INTERNSHIP MILKSHAKE FESTIVAL
D.O.L.HOUSE is a creative agency. Full-service from concept till execution. Strong in creation for events, brand activations, and marketing campaigns. We work with a small and close team at the Westergas in Amsterdam.
D.O.L.HOUSE is the creative and marketing agency of Milkshake Festival, but also has other clients such as Stadsdeel West, Walibi, For All Who Love Foundation, and photographer Wouter van Gens. Alongside this, there are also own concepts developed and produced.
Milkshake is a dance festival that has been developed from the mindset ‘everything is possible’ and shows that entertainment, music choice, choice of clothing and status has nothing to do with sexuality.
We are working towards global unity, love, peace, and acceptance. Our intention is to create and give a platform to (performance) artists that belong to underrepresented groups that are not yet wholly accepted in our society. Life is a party thanks to the great diversity of skin colours, body shapes, sexual preferences and gender expressions. People are the salt of the Earth, and this is what we celebrate. Milkshake celebrates diversity!
PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP – MILKSHAKE FESTIVAL
Internship Period: February 2023 till August 2023
Job description & activities
Finally, the time has come… Milkshake Festival 2023 has been planned and D.O.L.HOUSE are looking for a new production intern.
Have you always been curious about the colourful world that takes place behind the scenes? Studying in the direction of events? And full-time available from February 2023 till August 2023?
Big chances that you are the person the D.O.L.HOUSE and Milkshake Festival team are looking for!
– Supporting the production of diverse small and big events.
– Assisting in commercial and non-profit activities for events and brands.
– Coordinating and/or assisting in the production of events.
– Working during events.
– Contributing to productive and creative solutions.
– Event management and after-sales.
– You’re open-minded and know what is going on in the queer community.
– You have an education in the field of production and events.
– You can work in a fast-paced environment and have a problem-solving mindset.
– You are eager to learn, active and willing to work hard!
What do we offer?
– A nice internship allowance.
– A nice workspace at the Westergas in Amsterdam.
– Space for your own development and projects.
– A versatile internship within a professional, young, and diverse team.
Send your motivation letter + resume to: email@example.com, t.a.v. Marieke Samallo, o.v.v. Internship production assistant.